A CNC based custom manufacturing company in Hebron, NE specializing in high tolerance component parts has several CNC Machinist Programmer positions available. The duties include set up and programming CNC machines. Must be able to coordinate and prioritize numerous details, and able to perform very close tolerance work. The duties are both challenging and rewarding. MetalQuest offers a competitive compensation package that includes comprehensive medical insurance, retirement, etc.
- Program and assist in the initial setup of CNC machinery.
- Perform duties related to the operation of CNC machines, auxiliary machines, and processes.
- 2 Year Associates Degree in a manufacturing related field preferred.
- Proficient computer and CAD skills.
- Broad based knowledge of CNC machinery.