At MetalQuest we value people with positive, ‘can-do’ attitudes. We’re a company made up of video gamers, hunters, machine nerds, mechanics and DIY-ers who are excited to learn something new each day. The quality work we do reflects our belief that a strong company starts with hard working people. We strive to build a community that fosters growth and we’re excited about adding sharp minds to our team.
The positions listed below are currently open at MetalQuest, Unlimited. These positions remain open until filled. An application may be submitted online or delivered in person to our main office.
A Progressive, State of the Art manufacturing company in Hebron, NE seeks experienced machinists for several 1st and 2nd shift positions, to oversee the operation of Okuma Mills and Lathes. Manufacturing experience is preferred. MetalQuest offers a competitive compensation package that includes comprehensive medical, retirement, etc.
- Primary job function is to make sure that the CNC machines are running good parts at all times.
- Use micrometers and other metalworking measuring devices and read blueprints.
- CNC experience is preferred, however not required. We will train the right candidate.
MetalQuest Unlimited seeks assembly operators for several 1st shift positions to aid in assembly of various sizes of valves. Assembly experience is preferred. MetalQuest offers a competitive compensation package that includes comprehensive medical, retirement, etc.
- Primary job function is to operate general purpose assembly equipment to assemble various size valves.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Work well in a fast paced team oriented environment.
- Previous work experience on manufacturing machines and processes is a plus, but not required. We will train the right candidate.
MetalQuest Unlimited is a state of the art manufacturing facility located in Hebron, NE. We are currently seeking to fill the position of IT Specialist. This person must possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Install and maintain phone systems
- Provide network, user software and troubleshooting support
- Maintain records, asset tracking and prepare reports
- Participate in installation, configuration, upgrade and management of computer hardware and software – including servers, work stations and thin clients
- Resolve applications (MS Operating Systems, Office, MS Exchange, SQL and other applications) and hardware
- Configure printers and establish local or network connections – assist with resolving various printing issues
- Occasional weekend and evening work for installation, troubleshooting and replacement of infrastructure and components. This also includes on call support for infrastructure needs.
Note: Applicants should understand that the aforementioned list of responsibilities are preferred but not required in order to apply for this job.
- 2 year Associate’s Degree
- Self starter with excellent communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of end users
- Accurate record keeping skills
MetalQuest Unlimited is a state of art the manufacturing facility located in Hebron, NE. We are currently looking to fill a position for a Training Specialist. This person must be a self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Work closely with Department Managers and Team Leaders regarding employee training needs
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtualtraining, and on-the-job training
- Assess training needs for new and existing employees
- Maintain current and create new employee training records
- Track current training status of employees and report on training outcomes
- Two years experience in related field preferred
- Candidate must be a team player with excellent coaching skills
- Must possess good problem solving and problem analysis skills as well as good presentation skills
CNC Machinist Programmer
A CNC based custom manufacturing company in Hebron, NE specializing in high tolerance component parts has several CNC Machinist Programmer positions available. The duties include set up and programming CNC machines. Must be able to coordinate and prioritize numerous details, and able to perform very close tolerance work. The duties are both challenging and rewarding. MetalQuest offers a competitive compensation package that includes comprehensive medical insurance, retirement, etc.
- Program and assist in the initial setup of CNC machinery.
- Perform duties related to the operation of CNC machines, auxiliary machines, and processes.
- 2 Year Associates Degree in a manufacturing related field preferred.
- Proficient computer and CAD skills.
- Broad based knowledge of CNC machinery.